How To Storage Glass?
七月 8, 2018
Storage Of Glass
- It is advisable to unpack immediately after reception and store in a dry, well-ventilated place free from sudden changes of temperature to avoid condensation;
- Never store outdoors or in unheated place;
- When storing for over 3 months, it’s advisable to remove the paper from between the plates;
- In the case of storage in unfavourableenvironmental conditions (high humidity andstrong temperature changes), it is advisable to slightly space one plate from another;
- Storing for more than 12 months is not advisable;
- To avoid scratching the surface of the glass during handling and storage, plates should always be separated by means of spacers.
- High humidity and heat envirment will make the glass pasted together. Glass can’t store near steam and water pipes.
- Place exposed to chemical fumes will also damdage glass.